Friday, January 17, 2014

Hubby's New Favorite ;)


So, I joined in on the Mason Jar Salad thing.

My hubby said this is his new favorite lunch.  He loves Burger King's Apple Cranberry Salad.  I didn't have apples to make them but I improvised with what I had.

Baked Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
Grape Tomatoes
Cucumber
Lettuce
Cranberries

Hubby isn't a fan of a lot of dressing on his salads so he carried his Balsamic Vinegar Dressing with him. 

Just wanted to share on the possibility anybody's looking for some possible combinations.

2 comments:

  1. Hi...I am visiting from BloggyMoms...I am new too and still trying to figure it all out! I loved this salad idea though....I bought a million Mason Jars a while back because I thought I would use them to "can" fruit and stuff and they are all still empty...this would be a great way to put them to good use!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did the exact same thing. Like 3 years ago and haven't canned a lick. I've only got 2 set aside for hubby because i'll cut a chicken breast in half and split it between two salads. Maybe this summer I can motivate myself to actually can!!

      Delete