Sunday, November 24, 2013

I am thankful to be busy

I am thankful to be busy.  

I, like many others, took on the 30 days of thanks on FB.  I got to day 18.  I plan to catch up, seriously.  But these past few days, I have especially been thankful to be busy.  I have spent my weekend shopping for my daughter's 2nd birthday & Christmas.  I have spent LOTS of time with my family.  And I've spent my Sunday with my church family & babies.  I have more than 30 reasons to be thankful.  If I listed each person in my life I am thankful for individually, I'd be here literally all day.  Also for the opportunities.  But most of all, to be saved & know that no matter how bad I may mess up, Jesus loves me enough to die for me.  

So that's pretty much been my frame of mind this weekend.  I know i'm behind.  And i'm about to catch up.  But i simply have TOO many things to be thankful for =)

No comments:

Post a Comment