Monday, November 11, 2013

Couponing on a Manic Monday


BEST Trip so far with coupons.  I had $5.50 in ECB.  And a recent addiction to Snickers Peanut Butter.  So I got 3 of the 4-go packs (Regular $1.87 each) for $0.11 today!!  My personal best since I really started couponing back in May. 

Then I managed to get a very decent haul from Bilo as well.

I Got::

4- 6 Packs of Ensure (Reg. Price: $35.96 for all 4 packs; Sale Price: $29.96; Price After Coupons: $23.96)

3 Packs of Little Debbie Santa Brownies (Reg. Price: $5.37 for all 3 boxes; Sale Price: $5.00)

10 Cans Paws Puppy Food (Sale Price for all cans: $7.00)

1 44 Count Pack Pampers Easy Ups & 1 Box Size 5 Luvs Diapers
       -Reg. Price Per Box: $16.97 
       -Sale Price Per Box: $14.97
       -Coupons: $2.00 Bilo Catalina off Easy Ups
                          $2.00 Bilo Catalina off Luvs
                          $10.00 Publix Coupon off 2 packs of Luvs or Pampers
       -Price After Coupons For Both Boxes: $15.94

3 Packs Pillsbury Crescents 

1 Jar Mama Mary's Pizza Sauce

1 Pack Southern Home Italian Shredded Cheese

Regular Price Before Coupons & Savings: $96.03
My Savings: $31.69
Total After Tax: $66.68

I was very pleased with my trips today.  I hope to eventually be a "crazy coupon lady".  I am NOWHERE near where I want to be still.  Most of my couponing has been put on hold since we moved 3 months ago.  Hoping soon to be able to get free groceries for us and my parents as well.  I'll keep you updated!

       

2 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to start couponing too, but never seemed to work out. Thanks for linking up with us on the Photo Friday Blog Hop! Hope to see you next Friday!

    Kaitlyn
    Three Sisters and Us

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't managed to get a buggy or several for free. It's kind of frustrating to get started but I usually manage to cut my bills in half every trip between coupons & sales. You will definitely see me!! =)

    ReplyDelete