Monday, August 5, 2013

Back To Couponing!!

Okay so i'm a tad behind.  Crazy busy with moving, church, etc and i've procrastinated a tad on blogging.  So now that I've been able to print & clip coupons again rather than clipping alone, I've started saving a ton as well.  Not to mention, Publix sent out their booklets for the month of August!  So here's what I snagged this past week at Bi-Lo.

2 Boxes of Size 4 Luvs
 Reg. Price per box: $16.97; Sale Price per box: $14.97
1 Publix Coupon: $10 off 2 boxes of Luvs or Pampers
Final Price for both boxes: $19.94

2 Boxes of Poptarts 
Reg. Price for per box: $2.48; Sale Price per box: $1.66
2 Target Coupons for $.50 off each box
Final Price for both boxes: $2.32

1 Bottle of Vegetable Oil
Reg. Price: $4.49; Sale Price: $2.50
No Coupons =( Final Price: $2.50

2 Boxes Kellogg's Fruit Gummies
Reg. Price per box: $2.99; Sale Price: $1.99
1 Target Coupon for $.50 off one box
Final Price for both boxes: $3.48

1 Jumbo Pack Dora Pampers Easyups (Since my 20 month old insists on potty training 
already)
Full Price: $10.88
1 MFR Coupon for $1.50 off one pack
Final Price: $9.38

& I donated $1.00 to Operation Care

The fact that I got a buggy of groceries that SHOULD have costed $61.25 for $32.62 with tax makes me a FIRM believer that couponing is an art, not a waste of time.  Which i'm told quite often when i'm walking through a store with my huge binder.  But I know the truth ;)

Thanks again for reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment