Wednesday, August 21, 2013

We Homeschool.

Monday, I began an adventure with my sweet boy.  After much thought, comments supporting & disagreeing with my decision, and researching.  And we loved it.  My baby is tracing his name, numbers & letters very well.  He loves being able to cut things.  He loves being at home and being comfortable while doing school.  It's such a great feeling to be able to teach my baby new things, at home, and free of stress. And of course, we have bible time.  


We're just getting started, but we love it already.  I look forward to being able to share his progress as we go! 



8 comments:

  1. I have been homeschooling our kids off and on for over three years now. We now have a 1st and 4th grade students. Plus my one year old toddler. I live about an hour from Columbia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're only one week in but we love it already. So blessed to have such a great opportunity to be at home full-time with my babies.

    SO glad to connect with you, i was beginning to think not many other ladies in SC blogged ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute :) I homeschooled just for pre-school. It looks like you are doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! He's been working hard and gets excited about learning so it's made it easy. So nice to see homeschool isn't such a rare thing anymore. I get looks sometimes when I say "We're homeschooling now."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there! I just found you from Bloggy Moms. I love that you homeschool. How awesome! I think it takes a really devoted mommy to do that. I'd love for you to stop by my blog as well. I'm a SAHM too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for dropping by! I love being able to share all these little days with my babies. And I love watching them learn so much. I visited your blog and followed you back =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for sharing. I am going to attempt to home school my toddler.

    ReplyDelete
  8. He has absolutelu loved it. We have even started working on sight words, which he is learning SUPER fast. I'm all for homeschooling. So rewarding to see them learn.

    ReplyDelete