Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I HAVE INK CARTRIDGES!!!

So I FINALLY got ink cartridges!! However, thanks to Bi-Lo's AMAZING deals on meat this week, I didn't get the super low totals I had hoped for but I have enough meat for two weeks.
I broke my buggy down into two transactions again since I had the high-dollar coupons my aunt had given me for $10 off a $50 purchase.  I still left the store with over $70 in savings and NO items that weren't necessary.

Anyways, here goes::

Transaction #1::

1 Pack Chips Ahoy
12 pack Coca-Cola
40 Count trashbags
2-1 lb packs of ground turkey
2 packs of boneless skinless chicken breast (BOGO)
2 lbs ground chuck
1.5 lbs sirloin tip steak
2 packs Carolina Pride cubed ham (BOGO)
1 lb collards
2.5 lbs bananas
1 lb russet potatoes
1 lb sweet potatoes

Subtotal before savings:: $75.37
My Savings:: $29.85
Subtotal before savings:: $45.52
Tax:: $0.41
Final Total:: $45.93

Transaction #2::

1 Gallon Hawaiian Punch
Trix Cereal
Cinnamon Toast Crunch Cereal
6 Hershey's With Almond Bars (BOGO)
Pack Hot Dog Buns
2 Canisters of Kool-Aid drink mix
Pack of Arnold sandwich thins bread
1 Bellywasher (Kade's prize for being quiet in the store)
Angel Soft 24 pack toilet paper
Mr Clean Antibac Cleaner
3 packs Ensure

Subtotal before savings:: $83.62
My Savings:: $37.39
Subtotal after savings:: $46.23
Tax:: $0.75
Final Total:: $46.98

Again, NOT where I want to be.  Things have gotten tight.  Wanting to sell your home, save for your next, and prepare to build your DREAM home are stressful.  And costly.  I would like to knock my grocery & takeout budget down to around $200-$250 a month.  So this is a little glimpse at my attempts to do so.  And hopefully go far with my couponing to save my family a ton.  I have faith that I can do it.  I just have to find the patience to do this.  Thanks for reading again.  Until next time....




No comments:

Post a Comment