Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Life: An Intro

        First Off, My name is Amanda.  I'm 25, I'm married & a full-time Stay-at-home mommy & housewife.  My husband Josh & I met in high school and began dating June 21st 2008.  Our son, Kade, was born June 17th 2009. We got engaged December 23rd 2009 & were married March 17th 2010.  We found out we were pregnant again in April of 2011 & welcomed our daughter, Kyleigh, November 28th 2011. We also have a tortoiseshell cat, Turtle, who is almost 3 years old and still a kitten at heart. 
        My parents are simply the best any girl could ever ask for.  They've supported me in every way possible my entire life and continue to do so and try to help my husband & myself out as much as they can. Over the years, i have seen that not everyone is as blessed with the things & parents that i was lucky to have grown up with.  I also hope to provide my children with the same love & affection that i was priviliged to have been given.
        I decided to start doing a blog simply to keep up with very special times in the lives of my husband, my children & myself.  As well as keeping family & friends updated on these things as well. 
Photo Introduction



Me & Josh at the beach August 2009


Kade at Two & A Half


Kyleigh at six weeks old

No comments:

Post a Comment