Monday, January 30, 2012

...Just another manic Monday....

It has definitely been one of those days where I just wish I had just laid down and cried all day. Friday Kade started having a lot of congestion. At first I had passed it off as the drainage expected as a result of his surgery on Thursday. Then Saturday morning, I woke up with a miserable, burning sore throat. Then Sunday afternoon, Kyleigh decided to join us with a nasty hacking cough.


I decided we all needed a trip to our doctor's office where it was confirmed that all of this nastiness is viral and was passed right through the house, skipping only the cat & my husband. Lucky dog for sure!! Now Kyleigh is struggling to keep anything down and we are all hacking & snot-nosed.


One word to describe my day :: Yucky!!

No comments:

Post a Comment