Wednesday, April 12, 2017

Million Dollar Pie

Okay, so a few weeks back I decided I wanted a Million Dollar Pie. I hadn't had one in like two years, and this craving fell on the week of my wedding anniversary. Perfect Storm, right??

I swear this is one of the easiest things in the world to make to taste this good. Like, smack your mama good!

It does take a little prepwork. If you don't buy pecans already crushed or chopped, thawing Cool Whip, etc. But totally worth the work & the wait for it to chill.

What You'll Need::

2/3 cup sugar
8 oz. cream cheese, room temp
1/2 small tub of Cool Whip
1/2 cup coconut 
1/2 cup pecans (chopped or crushed to your liking)
1 small can of crushed pineapple
Graham pie crust




Preparation::

Mix the sugar & cream cheese until well-blended. 

Add cool whip & mix well.

Add remaining ingredients; mix well.

Pour into pie crust.

Chill well (roughly 2-3 hours) before serving.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment