Thursday, July 20, 2017

How to get rid of Pesky Gnats & Fruit Flies this summer

SOOOO I haven't been as active the past few months, SLIGHT Cricut obsession, turned VERY small business has been in the works. 

However, I thought I'd share a CHEAP & easy fix for the peskiest things ever....gnats & fruit flies.

We've had a lot of produce coming in from the garden the past month or so. And with amazing, healthy food comes pests.

If you're there with me and struggling too, mix up this solution and be amazed.

Use::

1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
12-15 drops dish detergent (We use Dawn)

This mixture will draw them in, and then the soap in the mixture will cause them to get stuck.

Just put this in a bowl you're not afraid to part with. I was told to try this in a jar but apparently I've got mutant, smart gnats. I'd post a picture of the gnat burial grounds, but it's seriously just gross. 

Happy Summer Guys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment