Tuesday, May 7, 2013

**AWESOME Price on KitchenAid Stand Mixer @ Target**

After about a year of on and off talk about a KitchenAid stand mixer and how it was absolutely necessary for my kitchen, my husband came in Saturday afternoon in the pouring rain with mine (after working a 12 hour shift on one hour of sleep - what a man!)  Of course, Saturday night I'd already put it to use.  When I got my paper on Sunday morning, I noticed that Target had marked select KitchenAid appliances 20% off, this one included.  Every Target is different, but most will take your receipt and give you the difference if a competitor, or even themselves, mark an item down below the price you paid.  This morning, I went to get my 20% back.  When it comes to a $300 machine, that percentage is a big deal.  I just wanted to post this for any ladies considering buying one, this week is an awesome time!! I absolutely love mine and Target's prices aren't always this low on them!



No comments:

Post a Comment