Saturday, December 12, 2015

Tomoson Review

I tried using Tomoson a few months back.  I was emailed by a fellow blogger and invited to join and told of what a great opportunity it would be to make some money on the side.  I mean what mama couldn't use a few extra dollars?? Especially at Christmas at that!?!? 

I signed up and quickly started applying to different promotions.  I got invited to a few that weren't paid opportunities.  I'm guessing this was because I was a newbie.  Although maybe there aren't any where you make money.  I wouldn't know.  I didn't make it that far.  

I ran into a few bumps in the road with the promotion codes being provided by my sellers.  Which then led to me receiving my products later than I'd expected.  GREAT products by the way.  However, being behind on the dates I was to review by was an issue.  I reviewed my products on my blog & had them verified (or so I thought via the website.)  Then the next week, I tried to log in to add some new promos to my listing.  I was informed that my account was suspended for 0% activity.  

I'm not saying that they are a scam site.  I have no idea.  But I was given NO chance to find out otherwise.  Also, their communication is slack.  I sent several emails trying to see about getting my account reactivated.  No such luck.  I received an email this past week that was supposedly forwarded to another department to be reviewed for reactivation.  

I would steer clear of this site if you are looking for a way to make some money quick.  Sites like Opinion Outpost and NCP are a guaranteed way!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment