Monday, August 10, 2015

Back To School 2015-2016 School Year

We started our school year a TAD early. July is never too early to start back, right? Why did I start back so soon? I don't do heat. I don't mind taking the kids outside, really. But when it's 101 and they want to stay outside for an hour or longer. No. Also, sickness hit my house HARD in the spring this year. Taking a week out of my school year due to the flu and major respiratory ailments. I also decided that I want to incorporate more field trips this year. We did like 3 this past year. And we just need some days where we play outside in the 70 degree weather all day. Oh the joys of homeschooling. I wanted to throw in pictures of our first day. Please check out what they want to be when they grow up 😉

No comments:

Post a Comment