Monday, September 22, 2014

Update



So this would be my reason for being a tad bit behind on my posting lately.  We go our school year underway.  My sweet Kade is now a Kindergartner.  Kyleigh SHOULD be in K2 because of a late birthday.  However, having had her at the table with us since our last school year, I've decided she's ready for K3.  


We've also started our second season of soccer for the year.  His team is awesome and my child actually cares to pay attention this year.  Instead of tackling his best friend and kicking dirt. 


My baby girl started a new adventure with cheer & tumble.  She absolutely loves her teacher & her new friends.  And of course, what two year old doesn't want to be told to do flips??

Sorry I got a bit slack.  My posting will pick up from here on out ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment