Saturday, July 5, 2014

Sell This House

I made up my mind last week that the entire week ahead will be spent readying our house to sell.  The kids aren't sharing a room as nicely as I wish they would.  Kade needs his own space for his massive Godzilla collection.  Kyleigh needs her own room for her kitchen & doll house.  SO many toys are in their playroom at my parents simply because their current room is too small.  I cut grass today and I saw LOTS to do to fix up the outside of the house.  Things that won't cost a dime to do.  

Cutting up a fallen tree and hauling off.

Raking up leaves & briars from said tree and hauling off.

Weedeating.

Bleaching the back porch & prepping it to stain.

These few things will make a massive difference.  And hopefully attract potential buyers.  I'll keep you updated.  Please just keep me in your prayers that we can sell this house!!

No comments:

Post a Comment