Saturday, October 12, 2013

Our Week In Pictures (with some captions thrown in ;) )

So we got this on Monday for free =)  A local church CDC wasn't using it, it wouldn't stay together well with so many kids on it.  However, it is perfect for my two =)
The pup learned how to fetch.
When Sissy fights a nap, this is how she does her coloring sheet/snack time while we do school.
Kade is reading more as the day passes. TONS for a four year old if I may say so!
This gray tree frog showed up on the barn & made friends with us.  First with me, until I could convince Kade that he wasn't gross.  Yes, I pick up slimy things for my boy.
Fred the frog became a BFF in minutes.
Biscuit Pizza.  MY picky eater LOVED it.
And here's proof.
SO, after many failed attempts to taking my child to have his teeth cleaned...SUCCESS!!  AND, not a single cavity!!
'
Wasn't even bothered with the dentist using the "scraper" to count his teeth.
He did receive a bribe toy.  Which was also partially given because of all of the new foods he tried this week.
The pup learned she's not a fan of goats.  And vice versa.
Burning leaves & the sunlight through the wood ceiling made for this beautiful picture.



I've gotten a tad behind on my blog.  But my child is learning so much, reading TONS of new words, and wanting more books to be read to him.  We are absolutely LOVING homeschool.  I feel so blessed to be able to see my baby learn and LOVE getting an education.  Thanks for reading ;)









No comments:

Post a Comment