Friday, April 5, 2013

AMAZING Bible Storybook for Children


A few weeks back, i finally found a Bible storybook that met my standards.  "Jesus Calling Bible Storybook" by Sarah Young covers the entire bible.  Many i have looked at have had poorly drawn illustrations, lacked vibrant colors, and didn't include scripture.  I got every single expectation met with this one.  Reading from The Last Supper to Easter Sunday had my three year old very interested, as he illustrated everything he saw and understood.  If any of you moms were looking for a good Bible storybook to help teach your children about Jesus, this is definitely it.  I got our copy from Walmart for $15 on sale, and it may be available for less on sites like Amazon & eBay.  I've attached a picture of the cover, illustrations & the scripture.  Enjoy!







No comments:

Post a Comment