Monday, June 17, 2013

No Ink Cartridges Still...BUT Awesome Luvs Diaper Deal!!

So it's finally starting to get under my skin that I don't have any ink left in my printer to print off coupons.  And the fact that I can save coupons to my loyalty cards keeps slipping my mind.  However, I did score some awesome deals this week.  

I will tell any parent who is tired of paying out ridiculous amounts on Luvs & Pampers diapers, sign up for Publix coupons, Publix Baby Club, and P & G coupons.  ALSO for stockingspree.com.  I get their seasonal booklets with up to $40 in coupons and in about every other booklet, they have a coupon for $10 off any 2 boxes of Luvs or Pampers diapers.  AWESOME Deal!  And for anybody who doesn't have a Publix nearby, Bi-Lo (my regular store) accepts competitor's coupons.

Okay, so onto my deals for this week::

2 Boxes of Luvs Size 4 Diapers 
    *Regular Price per box: $19.99
    *Sale Price per box: $17.99
    *Publix Coupon $10 off any 2 boxes of Luvs or Pampers diapers
    *Final Price for both boxes: $25.98
Febreeze Air Effects
    *Regular Price: $3.29
    *Sale Price: $1.97
    *MFR Coupon: $1.50 off any one
    *Final Price: $0.47
2 Bottles Palmolive Soft Touch Hand Soap
    *Regular Price per bottle: $3.99
    *Sale Price per bottle: $2.50
    *MFR coupon for $1/2 bottles
    *Final price per bottle: $2.00

Okay so i got a TON of stuff i had to pay full price or sale price for this week.  But my total before savings was $117.83 and I still have my $10 off any $50 purchase so I still managed to save $46.64 between sales and the 4 coupons I had.  Still getting the hang & will hopefully have a better list and total next time =)

No comments:

Post a Comment